Peanut Laddo: Healthy Evening Snack

Hi friends, 
Do you agree that pre-dinner hunger is the worst, as tend to hog on something unhealthy and kill your appetite for dinner?
Hence, I am always on a lookout for quick-fix snacks that are healthy yet don't harp upon my dinner plans. 
Bag of chips, biscuits, farsan is a strict NO NO!!

That's when someone recommended me a protein bar or yogurt.
That's when I realized that what mom gave me as an evening snack (Sgengdane - Gul) Peanuts and jaggery was the best snack that was tasty & healthy.   

Today I am sharing with you my favorite and a go-to evening snack - Peanut Laddo. 
It is an amazing, healthy, tasty snack that needs just 3 readily available ingredients.  

Peanut snack
Peanut Ladoo



Ingredients
  1. Peanuts: 2 cups
  2. Jaggery: 3/4 cup
  3. Ghee: 2 teaspoon 
    Peanut Ladoo Ingredients

Peanut Prep
  • Dry roast the peanuts (I generally roast peanuts in the microwave for 3 minutes and additional one minute at a time as it depends on the quantity of the peanuts)
  • Peel the peanuts and grind them into a powder
Preparation
  • In a large bowl, mix Peanut powder, jaggery, and ghee
  • Mix well and knead it like a dough
  • Apply a couple of drops ghee on your palms and roll ladoos of the mixture

mixture for peanut ladoo


TADAAAA!!! A homemade healthy, easy, and tasty snack is ready which is power-packed with proteins and iron. 
The number of ladoos depends upon the size. 
Make this easy three-ingredient snack and share your experiences and pictures with me with #VANNFoodLibrary



  



Comments