What | Why | When | Where - VANN Food Library

Hello Friends! 

What? | When?

The concept of Food Library grew in my head while I was sitting in solace at a cafe in Mcleod Ganj, Himachal while on my first solo trip years ago in 2014. The cafe in the foothills of Himalayas by a British couple was not only unique in terms of decore but had an amazing menu. 

Food Recipes FunSitting by a bookshelf, I was reading a randomly picked book about spices while eating an orange chocolate pancake. The book highlighted the variety of spices and their importance for cooking and I wondered like the pages of this book, every pinch of spice adds to the taste of our food. 

And I thought someday I will have a food blog or maybe a restaurant and call it FOOD LIBRARY. 
(VANN is now a brand of my hand made soaps and VANN here is just taken from that)

Why?

I like experimenting in my kitchen and most of the times end up posting pictures of my creations on social media. Friends have often asked for my recipes and I have often missed sharing them due to lack of time and mind space. With this blog, I intend to post recipes of experiments in the kitchen. 
I am happy to invite you all to my Food Library and join me in this flavourful experiment.  




Comments